Every person to whom data pertains has the right to obtain
information on the principles of processing and securing data, and control of their processing on the basis of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU 2016/679 of 27 April
2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The administrator of your personal data is MEGAPLOT MAREK JAGŁA at 41-205 Sosnowiec, ul. Chemiczna 12, with assigned tax identification number (NIP): 6440511156, with assigned REGON number: 271720075, E-mail address: email@example.com
- We will process your personal data in order to answer the question asked in the contact form and to present an offer if the person giving consent asks for an offer.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is: Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- for the purpose of answering questions via the contact forms on the website on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, lit. a RODO (the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data, which is the pursuit of the matter)
- for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation, e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations pursuant to art. 6, sec. c
- Personal data storage period:
- personal data processed for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract and for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of the Administrator will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiration for the period necessary for:
- sales support for customers (e.g. handling complaints)
- personally identifiable information
- provide customer service (e.g. handling complaints)
- secure or vindicate potential claims
- fulfilment of a legal obligation of the data controller (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations)
- personal data processed to answer questions via contact forms on the website until an effective objection is raised, not longer than one year from the end of the correspondence
- personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until it is revoked.
- You have the right to request from the controller access to personal data concerning the data subject, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
- When you consider that MEGAPLOT MAREK JAGŁA, as a data controller, processes personal data in a way that violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data within the scope of statutory requirements is mandatory and in the rest is voluntary.