Our hot wire CNC foam cutter machines have already been delivered to over 6850 customers in 96 countries. Over the last 25 years we have designed and built thousands of hot wire CNC foam cutters as well as tens of custom hot wire CNC units and EPS cutting lines for our customers.
Contact us and we will help you choose hot wire CNC suitable for your needs. Whether you need a tiny lab cutter or a large EPS cutting line for hot wire foam cutting, make sure to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you in the design process.
Based on more than 25 years of experience, we have developed innovative solutions that make the precision, performance and reliability of our hot wire CNC foam cutters appreciated worldwide. In our offer you will find efficient and precise machines adapted to various needs. From typical applications to more specialized needs. Feel free to contact us, we will help you choose the right machine for your needs.
Complete 5-year warranty on all hot wire CNC foam cutters made by MEGAPLOT with 24/7 technical support at your disposal.
To choose the right hot wire CNC, we recommend checking out some of our models and a table comparing specific parameters for several of our models. If you also know what specific products you need the machine for, it will be easier for you to choose a specific model.
Ask us for help with your selection. We have more than 6850 customers which means that everyone is able to find something for themselves in our offer. For each of our hot wire CNC you can choose a number of interesting accessories and add-ons that can come in handy in individual cases.
iXshaper is our original application for Windows. You can easily install it on the PC you use to control your MegaPlot machine (via USB). It is written by our own team of programmers to take full advantage of your MegaPlot hot wire foam cutter. As a result, it will not work with any third-party machine.
Contact us and we will help you choose the right hot wire CNC foam cutter to suit your needs. Each of our foam cutters is extremely precise, efficient and robust equipment. Most often companies use our solutions for cutting in materials such as polystyrene, styrodur, EPS and XPS polystyrene. Our hot wire CNC machines will work great in many solutions including outdoor and indoor advertising, trade show booths, decorations, packaging, architectural and construction elements, prefabricated components.
If you need to cut any shape from the above materials, with high precision and high repeatability then our hot wire CNC foam cutters are for you. Modern components and many years of experience in designing and building machines, allowed us to achieve high efficiency. The use of several cutting wires simultaneously additionally allows even better functionality and adaptation of the hot wire CNC to changing needs.
We have you covered! Please contact either the distributor you purchased the machine from or MegaPlot directly. In either case, you will be provided with the best and quickest tech support possible.
If not decided otherwise then all of our thermal plotters for polystyrene and styrodur cutting are covered by a 5-year warranty at our premises, or a 12-month warranty at the customer's premises. Other devices depending on the series/type come with either a 12- or 24-month warranty. If you have any doubts, please contact us for details.
We have already installed thousands of machines around the world also the whole process is smooth. Most of our machines that we produce can be installed by yourself using the included instructions or with our remote assistance.
We can also install the machine for you. All of our distributors around the world offer installation, training and local technical support. We can also send a technician from our headquarters to install the machine at your location
Usually 30% prepayment is required to accept the order for execution. The remaining 70% is payable upon completion of the hot wire CNC machine, but no later than 1 business day before the device is shipped. If a wire transfer is not possible or acceptable, we also accept Letters of Credits, PayPal, etc. Please contact our sales dept. for discuss details.
Most of standard orders are completed within 4-5 weeks of the order date.
We have decided not to offer any cutting services so as not to compete with our own customers. We will be happy to provide you with the trial cutting necessary for your purchase decision, but if you are interested in commercial cutting on one of our machines, please contact us and we will be happy to put you in touch with one of our customers, from your area.
Check our most frequently asked questions